Exam 640-816: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Total number of questions: 515
Exam Topics Include:
1. Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs; including interswitch communications
2. Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet network requirements in a small to medium-size Enterprise branch office network, including VLSM
3. Configure and troubleshoot basic operation and routing on Cisco devices using IOS.
4. Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
5. Implement and verify WAN links, including PPP and Frame Relay.
Download Link: Click here...